Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waldron Family Update

Well, as you may have noticed, if you still happen to check or subscribe to this blog, it's been over 3 months since I've posted anything! Yikes.

I promise that I do plan to finish my Thirty Pieces series and that I do intend to faithfully post on this blog. However thanks to some wonderful news....




the past few months have required my attention to be devoted to other places, namely my bed and my toilet :)

In all seriousness though, CJ and I are so, so excited about this blessing in our lives and can't wait to meet our baby sometime around March 31. I'll write more about that soon, but for now I just wanted to share our exciting news and let you know that I am very grateful to be feeling more like myself again and plan to work writing back into my schedule starting this week. Check back soon for more posts!

4 comments:

sarah said...

Sooooo excited for you and CJ ... what a wonderful answer to prayer!
We'll continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and babe. :)
Glad to hear you're feeling better now!

Nicoli said...

Abby,
That is SO exciting!!! I hope you are starting to feel better. Congratulations!!!

Abby said...

Thanks ladies for sharing in your joy - and for your prayers!

Unknown said...

Were you pregnant when we saw you this summer?