Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My First Guest Post


A few months ago, my friend Alyssa, who also happens to be talented photographer behind most of my favorite shots of Ellie, asked me to consider writing a guest post on her blog.  She's doing a wonderful series this summer called Together Through Pain, which features a host of guest bloggers describing how to care for people walking through various trials including unexpected death, childhood trauma, and chronic illness.  I've so benefited from reading the series and am very honored to be included.  As you may have guessed, my post is about miscarriage and how to care for a friend who's lost a baby.  You can read it here.  And while you're there, check out the other posts in the series; they're worth your time.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You have touched many lives through you honesty in the valley you have walked through. Thank you! I am told over and over how helpful these are, and am hoping this is blesses untold numbers of women as friends are better equipped to love in the tough times.

Abby said...

Thanks Alyssa! I really do hope my story can be a blessing to others.