Friday, February 21, 2014

Where I've Been



As you may have noticed, I haven't been doing much writing the past few months, for what I assume are obvious (and joyful) reasons.

But I've missed it.  And my soul needs a way to process all the thoughts rolling around inside me, the little snatches of insight that come in the shower or while I'm drifting off to sleep but mostly get lost in endless diaper changes, dishes, and laundry.

So thanks to a wonderful babysitter, I'm trying to push my brain out of the fog of feeding schedules and coloring pages and find my way back into writing again.  In the weeks to come, you can expect more regular posts here as well as some updates on my book progress.

Thank you for your patience during this time of transition.  It feels good to be back!

No comments: