Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Life in Pictures

The past few weeks have been full of many major life events...here are some highlights in pictures.


On May 17th, I was graduated from George Mason University with my MFA in creative nonfiction writing.



From graduation, CJ and I (with both sets of parents in tow) went to sign a contract on what we thought would be our first house - a cute townhome in Fairfax. Unfortunately, the following week, during our home inspection, we discovered significant termite/electrical problems. As a result, we decided to back out of the contract. We were a little disappointed, but not too much...now it's back to house shopping for us!



The following week, CJ was graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a masters in systems engineering. It was a cold and rainy night, but our good friends Liz and Colin McCabe braved the elements to help us celebrate!



Then, that Saturday, my youngest brother Nate wed Ashley in Hershey, PA. It was a beautiful wedding and reception...we're so excited for both of them and thrilled to have Ashley join our family.


End of reception antics...check out my parents' faces in the background :)

That's all for now...life is finally starting to slow down, so hopefully I can do some more creative posts soon.

No comments: